If you study properly from the very beginning, scoring high in Class 9 will just be a piece of cake for you. Very prestigious exams like NTSE and Olympiads, which provides various scholarships and prizes, can also be cracked by this practice. As you study for CBSE Class 9, keep the following points in mind. These points will definitely help you to become a topper:
1. Manage your time to study 5-6 hours from starting of the session. Stay focused while you study.
2. Understand theory and concepts and prepare answers in your own words instead of cramming them word to word. It will help you to retain the concepts in mind in a better way.
3 You need to practise questions whenever you complete a chapter.
4. Spare some of your time for entertainment as a break between long hours of study. This will keep you relaxed.
5. Plan to finish CBSE Class 9 syllabus earliest possible.
6. Practice sample papers after finishing the entire syllabus.